goal-live

Goal Live! Follow Goal Live and follow soccer world.
Posted by admin On October - 16 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Birmingham City vs. Bolton Wanderers

This match between Birmingham City and Bolton Wanderers is scheduled for October 18, 2014 at St. Andrew’s Stadium.  In this match Birmingham City with 20th position will receive Bolton Wanderers with 24th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Birmingham City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Birmingham City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 93 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Birmingham City at 30.1 percent, win of Bolton Wanderers at 40.9 percent and probability of draw at 29 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Bolton Wanderers (-7) is inferior to that of Birmingham City (-2).  Birmingham City won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Charlton Athletic on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Bolton Wanderers lost all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against AFC Bournemouth on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 16, 2014 Dafabet is providing best odds of 2.25 for the win of Birmingham City in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.56 for draw and odds of 3.46 for the win of Bolton Wanderers in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 10 - 2014

Betting Odds for USA MLS:  Philadelphia Union vs. Columbus Crew

This match between Philadelphia Union and Columbus Crew is scheduled for October 12, 2014 at PPL Park.  In this match Philadelphia Union with 5th position in Eastern Conference will play against Columbus Crew with 7th position in the same conference of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Philadelphia Union to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Philadelphia Union in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Philadelphia Union at 30 percent, win of Columbus Crew at 60 percent and probability of draw at 10 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Columbus Crew (+1) is superior to that of Philadelphia Union (-1).  Philadelphia Union had draw in 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Chicago Fire on October 3, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Columbus Crew won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against New England on October 5, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 10, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.30 for the win of Philadelphia Union; Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.62 for draw and bet365 is providing odds of 3.30 for win of Columbus Crew in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 6 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-1:  Oldham Athletic vs. Walsall

This match between Oldham Athletic and Walsall is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Boundary Park.  In this match Oldham Athletic with 12th position will play against Walsall with 16th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Oldham Athletic to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Oldham Athletic in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 24 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Oldham Athletic at 41.7 percent, win of Walsall at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Walsall (-1) is inferior to that of Oldham Athletic (+1).  Oldham Athletic won 1 and had draw in 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Peterborough United on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-2.  Walsall won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Bristol City on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on October 6, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.10 for the win of Oldham Athletic, odds 3.40 for draw and odds of 3.40 for the win of Walsall in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 30 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Millwall vs. Birmingham City

This match between Millwall and Birmingham City is scheduled for October 1, 2014 at The Den.  In this match Millwall with 16th position will play against Birmingham City with 21st position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Millwall to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Millwall in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 16 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Millwall at 12.5 percent, win of Birmingham City at 56.3 percent and probability of draw at 31.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Birmingham City (-3) is inferior to that of Millwall (-1).  Millwall won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Huddersfield on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-1  Birmingham City had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Fulham on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on September 30, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.94 for the win of Millwall in this match and odds 4.33 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing odds of 4.33 for the win of Birmingham City in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 24 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Southampton vs. Queens Park Rangers

This match between Southampton and Queens Park Rangers is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at St. Mary’s Stadium.  In this match Southampton with 2nd position will play against Queens Park Rangers with 18th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Southampton to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Southampton in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 42 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Southampton at 35.7 percent, win of Queens Park Rangers at 40.5 percent and probability of draw at 23.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Queens Park Rangers (-2) is inferior to that of Southampton (+2).  Southampton won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Swansea on September 20, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Queens Park Rangers won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Stoke City on September 20, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on September 24, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.462 for the win of Southampton, odds of 4.54 for draw and odds of 8.64 for the win of Queens Park Rangers in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italian Serie-A:  Milan vs. Juventus

This match between Milan and Juventus is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.  In this match Milan with 1st position will play against Juventus with 2nd position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Milan to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Juventus in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 47 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Milan at 29.8 percent, win of Juventus at 40.4 percent and probability of draw at 29.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Juventus (+2) is at par to that of Milan (+2).  Milan won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Parma on September 15, 2014 with score of 5-4.  Juventus won all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Roma on September 17, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 18, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.38 for win of Milan, odds of 3.35 for draw and odds of 2.35 for the win of Juventus in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 12 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Bayern München vs. Stuttgart

This match between Bayern München and Stuttgart is scheduled for September 13, 2014. In this match Bayern München with 5th position will receive Stuttgart with 16th position in this league at Allianz Arena.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bayern München to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are also suggesting win of Bayern München in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 98 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bayern München at 62.2 percent, win of Stuttgart at 17.3 percent and probability of draw at 20.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Stuttgart (-1) is inferior to that of Bayern München (+1).  Bayern München won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Schalke 04 on August 30, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Stuttgart had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Koln on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 12, 2014, bet365 is providing best odds of 1.17 for the win of Bayern München in this match.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 8.95 for draw and odds of 19.50 for the win of Stuttgart in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On September - 5 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italian Serie-B: Cittadella vs. Avellino

This match between Cittadella and Avellino is scheduled for September 7, 2014 at Stadio Pier Cesare Tombolato.  In this match Cittadella with 10th position will play against Avellino with 4th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Cittadella to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Cittadella in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Cittadella at 16.7, win of Avellino at 66.7 percent and probability of draw at 16.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Avellino (+1) is superior to that of Cittadella (0). Cittadella won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Modena on September 2, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Avellino won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Pro Vercelli on August 31, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 5, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.76 for the win of Cittadella and odds of 2.97 for the win of Avellino in this match.  188Bet is providing odds of 3.10 for draw in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 28 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Sheffield Wednesday vs. Nottingham Forest

This match between Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Hillsborough Stadium.  In this match Sheffield Wednesday with 6th position will play against Nottingham Forest with 1st position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Sheffield Wednesday to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Nottingham Forest in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 80 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Sheffield Wednesday at 45 percent, win of Nottingham Forest at 38.7 percent and probability of draw at 16.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Nottingham Forest (+3) is superior to that of Sheffield Wednesday (+2).  Sheffield Wednesday won 3, and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Burnley on August 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Nottingham Forest won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Huddersfield Town on August 27, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 28, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.84 for the win of Sheffield Wednesday , odds of 3.33 for draw and odds of 2.60 for the win of Nottingham Forest in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On August - 20 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-2:  Ajaccio vs. Tours

This match between Ajaccio and Tours is scheduled for August 22, 2014 at Stade Francois Coty.  In this match Ajaccio with 13th position will play against Tours with 2nd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ajaccio to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Ajaccio in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Ajaccio at 30 percent, win of Tours at 40 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Tours is superior to that of Ajaccio.  Ajaccio won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Gazelec Ajaccio on August 18, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Tours won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Valenciennes on August 15, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on August 20, 2014 winner.com is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.35 for the win of Ajaccio; Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.15 for draw and bet365 is providing best odds of 3.60 for the win of Tours in this match.