goal-live

Goal Live! Follow Goal Live and follow soccer world.
Posted by admin On August - 28 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Sheffield Wednesday vs. Nottingham Forest

This match between Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Hillsborough Stadium.  In this match Sheffield Wednesday with 6th position will play against Nottingham Forest with 1st position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Sheffield Wednesday to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Nottingham Forest in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 80 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Sheffield Wednesday at 45 percent, win of Nottingham Forest at 38.7 percent and probability of draw at 16.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Nottingham Forest (+3) is superior to that of Sheffield Wednesday (+2).  Sheffield Wednesday won 3, and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Burnley on August 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Nottingham Forest won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Huddersfield Town on August 27, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 28, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.84 for the win of Sheffield Wednesday , odds of 3.33 for draw and odds of 2.60 for the win of Nottingham Forest in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On August - 20 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-2:  Ajaccio vs. Tours

This match between Ajaccio and Tours is scheduled for August 22, 2014 at Stade Francois Coty.  In this match Ajaccio with 13th position will play against Tours with 2nd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ajaccio to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Ajaccio in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Ajaccio at 30 percent, win of Tours at 40 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Tours is superior to that of Ajaccio.  Ajaccio won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Gazelec Ajaccio on August 18, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Tours won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Valenciennes on August 15, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on August 20, 2014 winner.com is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.35 for the win of Ajaccio; Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.15 for draw and bet365 is providing best odds of 3.60 for the win of Tours in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 12 - 2014

Betting Odds for Scottish Premiership:  Patrick Thistle vs. Ross County

This match between Patrick Thistle and Ross County is scheduled for August 13, 2014 at Firhill Stadium.  In this match Patrick Thistle with 8th position will play against Ross County with 9th position in this premiership.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Patrick Thistle to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Patrick Thistle in this match due to their superior form, higher ranking and home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 38 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Patrick Thistle at 34.2 percent, win of Ross County at 34.2 percent and probability of draw at 31.6 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Ross County (-1) is inferior to that of Patrick Thistle (0).  Patrick Thistle won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Sunderland U21 on August 7, 2014 with score of 3-1.   Ross County won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against St. Johnstone on August 10, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 12, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.10 for the win of Patrick Thistle.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.41 for draw and 3.82 for the win of Ross County in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 5 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazil Serie-B:  Luverdense vs.  Portuguesa

This match between Luverdense and Portuguesa is scheduled for August 06, 2014 at Estadio Municipal Passo Das Emas.  In this match Luverdense with 3rd position will play against Portuguesa with 19th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Luverdense to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Luverdense in this match due to their home ground advantages, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Luverdense at 50 percent, win of Portuguesa at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Portuguesa (-4) is inferior to that of Luverdense (+3).   Luverdense won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Avai on August 2, 2014 with score of 2-1.     Portuguesa won 2, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Oeste on July 31, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on August 5, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.88 for the win of Luverdense and odds of 3.512 for draw in this match.  Bet365 is providing odds of 4.75 for the win of Portuguesa in this match.

Posted by admin On July - 28 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Tulsa Shock vs. Seattle Storm

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 29, 2014 at 08.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Tulsa Shock with standing of 6th Western will receive Seattle Storm with standing of 5th Western at BOK Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Tulsa Shock to win this match.  Seattle Storm has STRK of Lost 5 and Tulsa Shock has STRK of Win 11 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Tulsa Shock in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

Tulsa Shock won 9 and lost 17 out of the 26 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Chicago Sky on July 27, 2014 with score of 79-69.  The season’s statistics related with Tulsa Shock shows that they had scored at an average of 82.8 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 34.6 and assists at the rate of 15.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 84.2 points to other teams. 

Seattle Storm won 9 and lost 18 out of the 27 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Los Angeles Sparks on July 26, 2014 with score of 77-69.  The season’s statistics related with Seattle Storm shows that they had scored at an average of 70.6 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 28.7 and assists at the rate of 16.8 per game.  They allowed at an average of 75.9 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Tulsa Shock.

Posted by admin On July - 18 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Minnesota Lynx vs. Atlanta Dream

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 22, 2014 at 8.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Minnesota Lynx with standing of 2nd Western will receive Atlanta Dream with standing of 1st Eastern at Target Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Minnesota Lynx to win this match.  Atlanta Dream has STRK of Lost 1 and Minnesota Lynx has STRK of Win 4 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Minnesota Lynx in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

Minnesota Lynx won 17 and lost 6 out of the 23 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Tulsa Shock on July 16, 2014 with score of 93-82.  The season’s statistics related with Minnesota Lynx shows that they had scored at an average of 82.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 33.8 and assists at the rate of 20.0 per game.  They allowed at an average of 78.0 points to other teams. 

Atlanta Dream won 15 and lost 6 out of the 21 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against New York Liberty on July 16, 2014 with score of 77-75.  The season’s statistics related with Atlanta Dream shows that they had scored at an average of 81.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 38.1 and assists at the rate of 19.5 per game.  They allowed at an average of 76.1 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Minnesota Lynx.

 

Posted by admin On July - 10 - 2014

Betting Odds for Irish Premier Division:  Athlone Town vs. Limerick

This match between Athlone Town and Limerick is scheduled for July 12, 2014 at Athlone Town Stadium.  In this match Athlone Town with 12th position will play against Limerick with 8th position in this division.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Athlone Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win Limerick of in this match due to the do or die situation which they are facing in this division.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 57 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Athlone Town at 21.1 percent, win of Cork City at 50.9 percent and probability of draw at 28.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Limerick (-3) is superior to that of Athlone Town (-12).  Athlone Town won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Dundee United on July 9, 2014 with score of 0-0.   Limerick won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Bohemians on July 5, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on July 10, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match between Athlone Town and Limerick as 3.05 for the win of Athlone Town and 3.43 for draw.  William Hill is providing odds of 2.50 for the win of Limerick in this match.

 

 

 

 

Posted by admin On July - 2 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Connecticut Sun vs. Tulsa Shock

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 3, 2014 at 7.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Connecticut Sun with standing of 2nd Eastern will receive Tulsa Shock with standing of 5th Western at Mohegan Sun Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Connecticut Sun to win this match.  Tulsa Shock has STRK of Lost 3 and Connecticut Sun has STRK of Lost 3 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Connecticut Sun in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

Connecticut Sun won 8 and lost 8 out of the 16 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against San Antonio Silver Stars on July 1, 2014 with score of 74-71.  The season’s statistics related with Connecticut Sun shows that they had scored at an average of 76.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 33.7 and assists at the rate of 12.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 75.9 points to other teams. 

Tulsa Shock won 6 and lost 9 out of the 15 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against New York Liberty on July 1, 2014 with score of 90-74.  The season’s statistics related with Tulsa Shock shows that they had scored at an average of 82.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.6 and assists at the rate of 16.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 83.8 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Connecticut Sun.

 

Posted by admin On June - 24 - 2014

Betting Odds for World Cup 2014: Japan vs. Colombia

This match between Japan and Colombia is scheduled for June 24, 2014 at Arena Pantanal.  In this match Japan with 3rd position will play against Colombia with 1st position in Group C for the world cup hosted by Brazil.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Colombia to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Colombia in this match due to their higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Colombia at 50 percent and probability of draw at 50 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Colombia is superior to that of Japan.  Japan won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Greece on June 20, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Colombia won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Côte d'Ivoire on June 19, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on June 24, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 3.74 for the win of Japan and odds of 3.89 for the draw in this match.  10Bet is providing best odds of 2.10 for win of Colombia in this match.

 

Posted by admin On June - 16 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Los Angeles Sparks vs. Minnesota Lynx

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on June 17, 2014 at 10.30 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Los Angeles Sparks with standing of 6th Western will receive Minnesota Lynx with standing of 1st Western at Staples Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Los Angeles Sparks to win this match.  Minnesota Lynx has STRK of Lost 2 and Los Angeles Sparks has STRK of Lost 3 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Minnesota Lynx in this match due to their superior form.

Los Angeles Sparks won 3 and lost 6 out of the 9 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against San Antonio Silver Stars on June 15, 2014 with score of 101-74.  The season’s statistics related with Los Angeles Sparks shows that they had scored at an average of 79.6 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 32.9 and assists at the rate of 19.0 per game.  They allowed at an average of 81.4 points to other teams. 

Minnesota Lynx won 8 and lost 2 out of the 10 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Phoenix Mercury on June 15, 2014 with score of 80-72.  The season’s statistics related with Minnesota Lynx shows that they had scored at an average of 83.9 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.6 and assists at the rate of 18.8 per game.  They allowed at an average of 78.5 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Minnesota Lynx.